i think Jesus would rather reign in a wild stallion than kick a dead horse any day.
-lysa terkeurst

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

sausage??

during "doppleganger" week on facebook, i was very frustrated to find that i do not resemble any celebrity. much to my dismay, my friends favor stars such as kiersten dunst, katherine heigl, and anne hathaway. me? well, i couldn't find a single one. i was bummed.

remember that phrase "be careful what you wish for?" yeah. friends, be careful what you wish for. within the past week three people have told me i look like colbie caillat. okay. i can handle that. i don't see it at all, but you decide for yourself:

like i said, i don't see it. at all. as in i think she's a million times prettier and more glamourous than i am. that said, at least this comparison can be taken as a compliment...

today a coworker told me that she realized who i remind her of - mannerisms, appearance, the whole kit-n-caboodle. would you like to know who that person is?

that's right. VIENNA. family and friends, if i resemble vienna sausage in any way, shape or form, consider this my most sincere and heart-felt apology.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA!!! How crazy! You SO don't look anything like her! You have nothing to worry about! I don't look like anyone either. It's good to be one of a kind girl!

    ReplyDelete