i think Jesus would rather reign in a wild stallion than kick a dead horse any day.
-lysa terkeurst

Thursday, February 18, 2010

like a sprained ankle, boy, i'm nothin to play with

i wanna show all my haters love
this song's for you
if you acted like me
and i was in your shoes
i'd probably hate on me too
-chamillionaire

i have a confession: i love rap music, and i always have.

i listen to it pretty much non-stop (when i'm not listening to john mayer, of course). i know you probably think less of me, but i don't really care.

some current favorites:
ice cream paint job - dorrough
good morning - chamillionaire
forever - drake, lil wayne, eminem
turn my swag on - soulja boy
empire state of mind - jayz and alicia keys
how low can you go - ludacris

listen. repeat. enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment