i think Jesus would rather reign in a wild stallion than kick a dead horse any day.
-lysa terkeurst

Monday, October 6, 2008

turn yourself around and come back home...

i stole this idea from ehi. shout out to her.

Ashley is THE most popular name in the entire world. I meet more people with this name than any other name.
Bowden has become a real psycho biter. It's a little bit out of control. I keep on telling him "no" and spanking him, but he doesn't care. I think I'm going to get that spray that tastes bad and spray EVERYTHING. Including myself.
Can someone explain to me why Friday is a work day?? I fully supporte a four day work week.
Did you know that cats can have leukemia?
Elizabeth, Lindsey, and I had lunch together today. I wish we could do that everyday. I love them.
Fall for Greenville is this weekend! I can't wait to see Lee Brice and hear him sing MY SONG!!
Gray, Scott, Caleb, Liz, and I had dinner last night at Wild Wings. It was an unexpected surprise. And it was really good to see them, and for me, Scott, and Liz to clear the air about some things.
Hello, McCain Headquarters, this is Ashley. BAhahaha. Just a little exerpt from the calls Liz and I made tonight.
I have a problem: I am obsessed with chocolate Redi-Whip. I'm not kidding. I eat it straight out of the can. And I ate an entire can in one day. Granted, there's no sugar in it, and hardly any calories, but DANG.
Jesus is the best part of me. That's becoming more and more clear.
K. This is a tough one. I don't know any words (except for know) that really start with K and are words I like.
Love is in the air. I mean it is flat out everywhere. I mean, it's not in my air, because I apparently live in a bubble. But it's in the air surrounding everybody else.

I'm tired of doing this now. Byeeeeeeee!

1 comment:

  1. meh how about shout out to lindsey who gave elizabeth the idea to blog the alphabet! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete