i think Jesus would rather reign in a wild stallion than kick a dead horse any day.
-lysa terkeurst

Thursday, October 2, 2008

lucky to have been where i have been...

go download (or buy, because i would never encourage illegally downloading music..haha) jason mraz's song "lucky." so sweet!

last night i watched "my girl." i forget how much i love that movie, because i don't watch it that often. i think that's probably because it makes me cry a LOT. it's such a sweet movie, though.

i am absolutely loving the weather today. it's perfect. i'm so happy fall is here. i've said it a million times, but this is my favorite time of year. i love it. something about fall makes me so nostalgic.

can i just tell you how excited about my life i am right now?? i am so thankful for the blessings i experience every single day. i have a sweet, crazy, and funny family. i have great friends. i have a precious little puppy who makes my heart so happy. i have an adorable, homey little apartment. i have a great job and fun co-workers. i have an awesome accountability partner who does not let me get away with anything. i have a great life. i'm realizing more and more what it means to really be favored by God. thank you, Lord, for loving your children.

things i love:
cool, crisp weather
leaves changing colors
curling up with bowden to watch movies in the evening
taking bowden to the dog park
my new houndstooth coat
that my mom always knows the right thing to say
new spring church
quiet times
that i have all of my eyelashes again (hahaha)
the calls joanna and i make to each other to whine about life
accountability and having sara call me out and tell me i'm slack
depressing music
music that puts me on my knees
chocolate redi whip (you have NO idea)
bottled water
my new mulled cider candle
night time

No comments:

Post a Comment